Need to Standardise Path and Pedestrian Safety Signage and Marking
|Renwick Lane Leichhardt|
path signage and marking to reinforce the law and in some cases to inform the etiquette including:
- 10kmph on Road Shared Zones
- Pedestrian/Cycle Shared Zones
- Pedestrian/Cycle separated Zones
- At Grade Pedestrian Crossings to include speed guidance
- Wombat Crossing Signs to incorporate Pedestrian Crossing, Hump and Speed
- Speed Limits on Footpaths and Shared Paths
- That all Paths are OnLeash
Signage is inconsistent on Roads giving mixed messages to motorists and endangering pedestrians and cyclists.
TOP Shared Zone Ashfield Station (Northern Side)
Below New Marking Shared Zone June 2019 Photo R Davies.
Wombat Crossing, Norton St Leichhardt
At Grade Pedestrian Crossing, Carpark Ashfield
Separated Bicycle and Pedestrian Crossing but signage confusing.
Bay Run around Iron Cove - separated cycle and pedestrian path
Slow Down Signage, Bay Run, Five Dock
|Newcastle Foreshore Shared Path|
Path approaching Dulwich Hill Light Rail Station
Slow down signage shared path, Annandale
Greenway, Between Parramatta Road and Marion Street
Cyclist Route Signage Nelson St/Parramatta Rd
|Footpath/Road Transition Parramatta Rd, Annandale|