Walk the Iron Cove creek Link
Update: Invitation to attend student presentation (6/10/2022)
UTS in the Landscape Architecture studying Iron Cove Creek
We invite you and your colleagues this Tuesday 8th, to the UTS first-year landscape studio presentations.
We will be joined by Sydney Water Re-naturalisation Team and other landscape architects for the discussion.
Our location in;
UTS Architecture Building
702 Harris Street
Building 6, Level 5We will begin at 11:00 am and run through to 3:00pm.
Update: Community Consultation on the Master Plan (6/10/2022)
Monday 24 October 2022 Engagement opens
Saturday 5 November 2022 On-site community session, Bell Reserve Croydon from 2 - 4pm
Photos of site visit walk with UTS Landscape Architecture Students of proposed Iron Cove Link
with Glimpses of Iron Cove Creek (aka Dobroyd Canal) on 23 September 2022 (door to door 9am-2.30pm)
- Annandale-Stanmore Station https://www.instagram.com/p/Ci093xTh95i/
- Croydon Station https://www.instagram.com/p/Ci1iPqWrDfA/
- Croydon Station to Ashfield Pool https://www.instagram.com/p/Ci1ihZSreh-/
- Iron Cove Link Ashfield Aquatic Centre to the Bay Part 1: Ashfield Pool to Parramatta Rd https://www.instagram.com/p/Ci1i3kNrdtC/
- Iron Cove Link Ashfield Aquatic Centre to the Bay Part 2: Parramatta Road to Timbrell Drive https://www.instagram.com/p/Ci1jfxoL0Zv/
- Bay Run, Lunch at Haberfield Rowers up Lilyfield Rd to 445 Bus from Mary St Lilyfied to Leichhardt Market Town https://www.instagram.com/p/Ci1kJzWLbdd/
- 469 Bus from Leichhardt Market Town back to Annandale