Croydon Road and Ashfield Pool Site Visits
Croydon Road Pedestrian Safety Improvements
Headed to the Ashfield Swimming Pool Site inspection via Croydon Road to inspect the pedestrian safety improvements and to try to identify the speed humps which were causing issues.
Seems the problem may be the speed humps at Kenilworth St.
Also checked out the intersection of Edwin and Anthony Street.
The improvements on Croydon Road at Anthony Street were being constructed so detours were in plac.
History of Croydon Road Pedestrian Safety Improvements https://perambuler.ramin.com.au/search/label/croydon%20road
Ashfield Pool Site Visit
|50 Metre Pool|
- The Aquanation constructed in Ringwood (2015), $45 million
- Aquapulse in the City of Wynham (2015), $50 million
- PARC Peninsula Aquatic Centre in Frankston (2014), $49.6 million
- GESAC in East Bentleigh (2012), $45 million
- Watermarc in Greensborough (2012), $46 million
|Ashfield Aquatic Centre - Project Status Report - October 2019 - AgendaCouncil Meeting 22 October 2019 https://innerwest.infocouncil.biz/Open/2019/10/C_22102019_AGN_3706_AT.htm|
|This will be the Gym|
|Indoor Pool full of water to stop the tiles breaking|
|Spiral Staircase and Lift|